Our history connects us to the conquers and to the professional growth of our collaborators.
We are a company that offers:
- Structured Career Plan.
- Variable remuneration.
- Investment in the personal development.
- Home Office (hybrid).
- International acting.
Respect to diversity
Knowledge and competence are not measured by the skin color, by the sexual orientation, by the religion and social class.
AuditSafe does not consider these characteristics as criteria for the selection of people that are candidates to our positions.
For us, the important is the wide knowledge, the several competences, the professional experience and certainly the way as everyone can collaborate with us.
Privacy and Safety
Your curriculum will be used only for the aim of the selection and contracting process of AuditSafe. The retention period your data will be stored in our corporative network is of 6 months and they will be excluded after this period. Your personal data are adequately protected by our corporative safety and it is not authorized the divulgence, transfer or any other treatment of your personal data by the authorized collaborators. When sending your curriculum by the below link “Send your curriculum attached!”, you agree and authorize the visualization and processing of your personal data.
See below the positions available:
CInformation Safety Consultant – GRC (Governance Risk & Compliance) / PCI (Payment Card Industry)
- The professional will actuate in the AuditSafe projects to make:
- Consulting, Gaps e audits in the PCI ambit;
- Analysis of Gap, Risks and Level of Maturity and Information Safety;
- Knowledge in Information Safety processes and controls and in PCI controls;
- Consulting for implementation and adequacy for PCI DSS, ISO27001, NIST CSF, COBIT.
- Development and implementation of Politics, Standards and Procedures.
- Technical and Executive Presentations;
- Development of Action Plans and Recommendations with managing approaches.
- Has already worked in consulting companies.
- Minimum of 5 years acting in Information Safety.
- College diploma in Computing Sciences, TI, Engineering or similar ones.
- Knowledge in networking, networks architecture, firewall/IPS and VPNs.
- Knowledge in Safe Development.
- Knowledge in Windows and Unix-Like architecture.
- Advanced English.
Senior Information Safety Analyst / GRC – Suppliers evaluation.
College diploma or to be finished in Information Safety, Information Technology or similar ones:
- Experience in internal technology controls in the financial sector companies;
- Experience in TI / Information Safety internal audits;
- Evaluation of cyber risks in the Suppliers;
- Proofed experience in the ISO 27001 standards / Bacen 4658 Resolution;
- Safety in Cloud ambient;
- TI Risk Analysis and cyber safety.
Have certifications in the information safety area, Cloud, Audit or TI.
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- June 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- November 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018